Welcome to the first of Cantr’s monthly Webzine posts. Look here for the new tails on Cantr staff, marketing efforts, Cantr updates, and the general state of Cantr.
What is Cantr staff?
We are a group of volunteers who are fans of the game and seek to actively participate in improving or helping the game. Most, if not all, have busy lives. All staff members (except some emeritus members) are current players of the game.
What we do:
- Translate game texts into other languages.
- Respond to support requests.
- Monitor new members applications.
- Monitor fair game play (the Capital Rule).
- Improve the game by adding or changing items, and other updates.
- Market the game to attract new players.
How is Cantr marketed?
Cantr uses Google Adwords (with a small budget), and has Cantr listed on many game lists. The game is also advertised on forums and through word-of-mouth.
What can I do to help?
- Play Cantr, and add to character conversations. Make things interesting.
- Post on Cantr forum.
- Like/share Cantr and Cantr’s posts on social media (Facebook (Polish), Facebook group (Polish), Twitter).
- Find a place to advertise Cantr, and do so yourself, or let us know (especially for requesting Cantr’s official listing on a site).
- Tell friends about Cantr.
- Join Cantr staff (see link toward the bottom of the player page after logging in).
- Donate to Cantr (see PayPal links on the player page).
If you have questions, send me a message, or comment here!
Chair, Public Relations Department